Full Warranty Disclosure and Limited Liability
Your warranty begins when we finish installing your fence and is active exactly 60 months from that date. However, your warranty is only considered active once the final payment is received and you’ve signed the Completed Project Sign-Off Sheet.
Our warranty is only extended to products supplied and installed by First Class Fencing. The warranty applicable to our products installed will be in line with the specific manufacturer of the product in question.
The warranty covers the guarantee of quality workmanship, in which any faulty workmanship will be corrected within reason. First Class Fencing’s warranty is extended to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. All warranties are valid so long as each product is properly painted, sealed, finished and maintained.First Class Fencing is not responsible for:
- The abuse or neglect of an item.
- Any items that have undergone standard periodic adjustment.
- Covering the products used to construct your fence and potential defects in said products. Should the incident arise, the manufacturer of the products should be contacted for a solution.
- Any damage that may occur prior to installation while products of First Class Fencing are being stored on the clients site.
- Any work, in satisfaction for all project obligations, in which full payment has not been received or cleared with First Class Fencing. Any outstanding payment from the responsible party will not be covered under the warranty.
And carries no liability for defects or damages due to:
- Accidents pertaining to the handling by anyone other than First Class Fencing or an authorized First Class Fencing Contractor.
- Negligence to fence such as mechanical damage, vehicular damage, vandalization and any other incidents pertaining to this category.
- Soil density or ground frost conditions. Although First Class Fencing takes every measure to prevent this from happening, in extremely rare incidences it can happen beyond our control.
- Modifications or attachments that have not been facilitated or authorized by First Class Fencing.
- Environmental factors such as fire, storms, acts of nature, acts of terrorism, earthquakes and storms or any cause considered to be out of the control of First Class Fencing.
- Incongruity of color and grain patterns of natural wood parts, products or components.
- Standard wear and tear, weathering and/or corrosion of hardware and surfaces.
First Class Fencing values your time. We’ll always do our best to stay within the estimated installation time frame provided, however, we are unable to guarantee any installation date. First Class Fencing does not offer monetary compensation for lost time, delays or wages during installation. This warranty is unable to be changed, revised or modified, and any false action to do so will not be implemented or take effect.
Liability Limits, Exclusive Remedy and Claims Liability Limits: This warranty sets and communicates the maximum liability for First Class Fencing in relation to its services. In no circumstance shall First Class Fencing be liable for personal injury, loss of profits, loss of utilization or punitive, consequential or incidental damages. This applies regardless of whether negligence has occurred by First Class Fencing or not. In no circumstance will the liability of First Class Fencing exceed the price of the services that have been provided.
Exclusive Remedy: In regards to First Class Fencing’s installation services, when covered by the warranty initiated in this document, the remedies of the original consumer are limited to the following, either of which may be chosen by First Class Fencing as the appropriate course of action. 1. Correction of applicable installation services. Please note there is no warranty coverage on labor for painting, restoration, refinishing or other similar costs that fall within this category appropriately deemed by First Class Fencing. 2. Issuing a refund. The foregoing are the only remedies that will be provided by First Class Fencing, regardless of whether the claim falls under any other type of claim or is made for an infraction of the warranty. Upon installation services being corrected by First Class Fencing under a warranty claim, First Class Fencing ensures the installation services will be absolutely free of defects in the workmanship provided, pertaining to the exclusions, limitations and disclaimers outlined in this document. This applies for the entire balance of the warranty period of the original installation services or 90 days from the date that the installation services underwent correction (whichever period is longer).
To Make a Warranty Claim If you wish to make a claim under First Class Fencing’s warranty, please fill out the contact form. Please treat this claim with a sense of urgency by reporting back to us as soon as possible upon discovery of defective workmanship.
First Class Fencing Inc.
4305 54 Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2C 2A2