First Class Fencing is committed to reducing our impact on the environment through environmentally-friendly, sustainable building practices and eco-friendly fencing options.
Environmental consciousness is one of our key values. We are fence builders in Calgary who work closely with the land and natural resources and are committed to taking specific measures to reduce any harmful impact on the environment we might have. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Reducing our impact on natural ecosystems by carefully following only marked roads to obtain access to our fence building sites.
- Taking the time to carefully plan the products used on each project to ensure minimal waste.
- Performing weekly equipment checks to ensure all vehicles and other necessary fencing equipment are in excellent condition and running at peak efficiency to reduce the amount of carbon emissions and other pollutants omitted into the environment.
- Offering environmentally friendly products including vinyl fences in Calgary that require fewer resources and use less chemicals to maintain.
- Communicating and resolving environmental issues the moment they occur to prevent damage and ensure no further damage is caused by the incident.
We are continually striving to be as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible. If you have any suggestions, concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.